Considered musings and random commentary.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
 
Where to go?
So, HOW long has it been since I last blogged?

About 1000 years, by my count.

Why don't I blog more? Easy... I'm too busy. This was meant to be an outlet for creativity, philosophy, etc. All my time is already taken up w/ normal, day-to-day stuff, and I just don't have the time to put anything interesting in the blog. By the time I remember it is here, I've forgotten everything that I wanted to add. Catch-22.

Oh well, I'll leave that for another day. Maybe I'll try podcasting... it will take even more time, but I am thinking that I can do SOME of that while I'm already busy... like when I'm in traffic.
;-)

---------------------
Plus, just had to do it... HOW long has it been? 12,740,760 seconds... I've missed me.

Powered by Blogger