Considered musings and random commentary.
Monday, December 31, 2007
 
Over a year...
It's been long over a year since I've last added to my musings. It's not that I didn't WANT to write, it's that I didn't have time around everything else. I've been working pretty hard for one guy, and when I'm not working, I'm either sleeping or driving. Is this any way to run a railroad?

No.

So, I'll try again. I'll try something simple first, like keeping a micro-cassette record with me, so I can muse while commuting. I think that there's another word for that... pod-casting. Only, I won't make you listen to my rambling dissertations or the sound to screeching tires and blaring horns. It's much more effective to speak, ramble, transcribe, polish, polish, polish, post. Certainly my trying to take notes on 3x5" cards while driving isn't helping other commuters.

I plan on keeping this blog open for poli commentary and current events. I plan on starting another blog that is technology related (High Tech, Low Tech, Next to No Tech). I can't fit everything in this blog. Now, how successful will I be? I'll have to wait and see.

P.S. I still think that Bush is an idiot, but he's MY idiot. Sigh.

Labels: , ,



Powered by Blogger