Considered musings and random commentary.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
 
When things don't wokr...
I am pretty unhappy that the Jott thing didn't work. I have been "blogging" via Jott for what... a year now? It worked very well in the beginning, but at some point (er, March this year?) the entries weren't transcribed and entered. So, I have two dozen or so blog entries that just never made it to tbe blog. I can go back over the old entries and transfer them manually, as I hate to lose the entries. Then again, I resorted to the Jott technique because I have never had time to update manually. What a catch-22. Take the time I never seem to have to to do manual entries or waste the time I already took when I did them in the first place.

I guess I'll just have to find the time.

OK, anything from March 27th until "here and now", has been reposted.

Labels: ,



Powered by Blogger