Considered musings and random commentary.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
 
Rumors of my un-timely passing...
I won't quote Mark Twain (or Samuel Clemens, for that matter). Just suffice it to say, I've spent the last year "dead" for tax purposes.
A whole year - and more - has gone by since my last blog post... ah, blame it on the economy. Or sunspots. Or the economy. When Jott went subscription-only (dropping the limited "free accounts"), I lost my most powerful link to maintaining my blog. No longer could I call in from the road with quips, little gems and observations, viral ideas, brilliant diamonds of genious. Nope. No more. I still have them -- in fact, when it comes to brilliant diamonds of genious, I am steenking reech! But I can't mine diamonds on the road... too much traffic, too high gas prices.
And, when I'm finally tethered, I can't mine or refine or add sparkling facets, there's just not enough time. Scribbled notes on index cards takes attention away from necessary things like avoiding cars and semis, earning a living, sleep... Gems are lost. Riches, un-realized, are just... nothing.
How about THAT for another "back in the saddle" attempt at resurrecting the zombie blog? Heh.
Let me see if I can remedy the sitch for a day...

Labels: ,



Powered by Blogger