Considered musings and random commentary.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
 
Someone set us up the bomb!
I've been working so deep undercover for so long, that all I smell is feet.  And it's not nice.

Truth is, between one scandal and the next (and the next, and the next, and th...) I just got exhausted -- working two jobs, jogging, blogging, the floggings, it being soggy, and not getting jiggy... Jack was, indeed, a dull boy.

I tried leveraging technology -- but I was logging 30 minutes to an hour of material, and none of it was getting translated and uploaded.  And, nobody wants to hear my briliant musings from years ago.

So, again, the blog has languished.  I only actually remember it today because of a drive-by post on another blog that I had commented on... "Notify me of replies" from an entry from 5 years ago!  And so, the sleeping giant has ariz... and gone back to slumbering.

Powered by Blogger